Tuesday 27 November 2007

Fabric Love

After browsing for weeks, I have just recently started buying things on Etsy. I think I could easily develop an Etsy habit! Here is the first thing I bought, which arrived last week:

Wonderful handprinted linen from Lara Cameron's kirinco shop. This is even more lovely in person than in the photo. At least some of it is destined to become zipped pouches (maybe make-up bags) for Christmas presents for some of our female relatives. I am already dreaming up other ways to use it. I think it would make a great accent on a bag, or a panel of an A-line skirt. Lara's shop is due to be updated again next week with more fabric designs/colours in case you're interested in getting some of this yourself.

1 comment:

Nikki Elisabeth said...

Ooo I've been drooling over that fabric for a while. Don't tempt me.