Monday 19 November 2007

Crafty Scores

A few gorgeous new crafty things I received at the weekend.

My scores from the craft show at Pataka on Saturday:


A couple of wonderful laser-cut acrylic Christmas decorations from Papertin and a crocheted cupcake from Baibin which I'm going to use as a pincushion. As soon as I got home I filled it with my new coloured pins (I'm getting rid of my plain silver pins - too hard to find when I drop them on the carpet - I've had a few near misses of nearly stepping on one). The craft show was really good but I think a little smaller than last time. Although I didn't buy much, I dragged a friend along and she bought more than enough for the both of us, stocking up on presents for her 18 month old niece and her new niece who'll be born any day now.


I came home from the craft show to find this lovely package in my letterbox:


Six gorgeous cards from Kimberlee, my prize in her blog giveway. They are even more lovely in person. I think I might have to keep one copy of each to frame for my wall. Thanks Kimberlee!

I have decided to keep going with the scarf I talked about in my last post. It doesn't seem to be shedding as much now and I don't think my brother will mind.

2 comments:

Jessicah said...

Lovely pin cushion- sweet sprinkles :) Its funny because I've moved to the metal ones- so I can iron over them! I really like the laser cut decorations too.

kimberlee said...

oh I am glad you got them! they were great fun to make and give away:)

glad you are keeping with the scarf!

-kimberlee