Friday 10 October 2008

Sneak Peak

Craft2.0 is tomorrow! If you are nearby, try and drop in to The New Dowse between 10am and 3pm tomorrow. Get some early Christmas shopping done. Or buy yourself a present just because. And if you do go along, make sure you come by my stall and say hi.

Over the past week or so, the Craft2.0 blog has been profiling some of the crafters who will be there tomorrow. Click on this link to check them out. Below is a mosaic of some of the stuff that will be for sale tomorrow. And below that is a sneak peak of some of the stuff I'll be taking with me. I'll be back next week with a full post-fair rundown and hopefully some pictures of all the crafty goodness for you.

Have a good weekend!




Baby shoes

Baby shoes

Bibs

Zipped pouches

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your stuff is gorgeous!! The elephant pouch and the yum pink one behind it are killing me!! Where are those two fabrics from? Not sure if I'll get a chance to head out there but good luck with your stall.

speckled egg said...

OOooo you're clever!

Anonymous said...

Lou.
Sorry I missed seeing your stall today. your stuff looks amazing!!
Kas

Amy said...

The stuff looks great. I hope your day at craft 2.0 went well.

Anonymous said...

That's a load of work - all looks lovely - great fabric patterns esp elephants.

Mystic Thistle said...

Pardon me, while I wipe the drool off my face. Especially at the booties with the little trees. What is it with you NZ's and your exceptional craft?