Wednesday 21 May 2008

Softies for Mirabel 2008

You may recall that I made some heart softies a while back for the I Heart Mirabel appeal run by Meet Me At Mikes in Melbourne.

The new Mirabel appeal is called Softies for Mirabel and I encourage you to take part if you can.


You can read more and see photos of the contributions here, but basically the deal is that you make a softie and send it to Mikes in Melbourne by 25th July. The softies will be auctioned and proceeds go to the Mirabel Foundation, an Australian organisation that supports the children of families affected by substance abuse.

I missed this appeal last year, but it sounds like a lot of fun. A good chance to try out some new ideas for softies and help a good cause.

1 comment:

Miss Smith said...

I love how you find out about these things- I would never know about stuff like this if it wasn't for your blog.
Nice skirts last post by the way, very styley!