Wednesday 3 December 2008

At Long Last

baby shoes

Bing-bong! Attention blog readers. The Twenty Cent Mixture Shop is now open for business.

Yes, that's right. After months of talking about it, I actually got round to listing some of my craft for sale online. I've opted to go with felt rather than etsy, due mainly to the bad state of the NZ dollar against the US dollar at present, plus I figured most buyers would be NZ-based. I'm currently sorting out the process for international buyers.

I'll be listing more items in the next few days, but at the moment there are baby shoes (all the pairs in the photo above are for sale), bibs and a couple of bags in there. Go on, have a nosey, you know you want to!

6 comments:

Miss Smith said...

Hey well done! I had myself a wee nosey and it looks triffic.

Little Miss Flossy said...

Hey cool, I've registered but have yet to do anything more than think about it! Love that little mushroom fabric, been making it into baby bibs here.

Ruby in the Dust said...

well done and congratulations! love the fabric...

Anonymous said...

Louise, that looks so lovely. I especially like the leaf pattern ones.

Gorgeous for little feet to learn to walk on.

Holistic Mommy said...

Oh they're so gosh darn cute!!

StevenHWicker said...

Great blog. All posts have something to learn. Your work is very good and i appreciate you and hopping for some more informative posts. Burleigh blue calico