Monday 14 July 2008

Home again

I'm back from holiday, still in one piece, though a bit spaced out today from jet-lag. The last thing I wanted to do was get up and come to work. Hopefully I will be a bit better after a coffee.

A quick update from me before I attack my inbox.

The holiday was fantastic. Italy was great, but unseasonably hot - 35 degrees most days and quite humid. Almost too hot for me. Though I understand the weather was awful in New Zealand while I was away and have been instructed not to complain too much about the heat in Europe! Hong Kong was also humid, with 30 degree heat and thunderstorms. London was a bit more pleasant - overcast and 20 degrees.

I managed to get to a few craft places in London and Hong Kong - posts and photos to come. We also ate a lot of great food, but I have discovered on returning home that pizza plus gelato plus pain au chocolat times four weeks of little exercise equals trousers that are too tight. Hmmm. Will have to do something about that.

While on holiday I had a lot of time to think about what I want to do with this blog and my crafting. I've made a few decisions which I'm looking forward to sharing with you in the next little while.

No comments: