Friday 13 June 2008

My bags are packed, I'm ready to go...

Jet Planes, originally uploaded by Allergic to Apples

Cheesy title I know, but I've had "Leaving on a jet plane" stuck in my head all week.
We leave tonight for our holiday to the UK and Italy. Really looking forward to having a few weeks away and escaping the winter weather for a while.
We are not taking a laptop so I will be relying on internet cafes for my blog-fix. Hopefully I will be able to update you periodically on what I'm up to. If not, I'll be back on board in early July, with plenty of photos and hopefully some spoils from the craft meccas of London to share with you.

XOXO (yes, I have just discovered Gossip Girl!)

9 comments:

Little Miss Flossy said...

Totally jealous.... have a wonderful time!

Nikki Elisabeth said...

Have fun Louise!

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful trip Louise. Look forward to seeing all your treats!

Anonymous said...

Have fun!

sweetp said...

Jealous with a capital J!! Have a wonderful amazing time, can't wait to hear what you got up to

tash* said...

Have a great time! mmm jet planes :)

Unknown said...

Ah! Love the pic!
HAPPY TRAVEL!!!
When there : don't forget to shop (ha ha)
Now today is the 13th and a friday BUT I THINK THAT's LUCKY (and in English terms it's still the 12th anyway)
Lies

sewfunky said...

I hope you have HEAPS of fun... :)

I just love jetplane lollies - mmmmm! Yum!

Anonymous said...

mmmm planes.