Tuesday 18 December 2007

Baby bibs

I don't know what was special about the last week of November, but 3 couples we know had babies that week. I showed you the other two baby presents last week. Here is the third one - four bibs I made for baby Jude:



They are again made following the excellent pattern in Bend The Rules Sewing. The fabric is craft cotton from Spotlight, except for the navy gingham which I picked up at a thrift store. They are all backed with white flannel. I love this pattern. The method of construction is really simple and they sew up really fast. I think I completed these in about an hour.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alas I am not particularly welcome at the Spotlight branch in town or I'd get some of that cute spotty stuff for sure. The mushroom fabric is so cute and retro.

The Stitching Surgeon said...

I love this fabric! Those bibs will make the little one a hip little baby.

kimberlee said...

nice
and I like that the fabric you used is gender neutral.... I am sure the parents are up to their eye balls in pink or blue.

-kimberlee

Lisa Boyer said...

So sweet. I love the little mushroom fabric.